"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 24 January 2014

Hello bello, Sun is yellow!

Here we are under the sun, the sky is blue, the sea is clear and 30 degrees every day! Sometimes heavy rain, but after 15 minutes the sky is clear again. We really have no reason to complain about our life here! The only problem I have, because it's very humid, we have lots of mosquitoes and they want to eat me alive! The “jungle formula” that I brought with me and it should give me protection from them and other insect bites up to 10 hours, doesn't help at all. The apartment is not the most modern and the cleanest I've ever seen, but here you don't want to spend your time sitting at home so no needs of luxury big flat-screen TV on the wall.

To read more, go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment