"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Saturday 24 May 2014

Sweet like sugar but not a Sugababe

It's just another thing I have to tell. Lots of people think we, strippers are super rich! I heard so many times that “you should buy me a drink because you earn more than me!” Dear Gentlemen, I don't. Those days when the staff of the club swiped the money off from the stage after the dancer's performance, are over. The world has been gone through some financial crisis, don't forget. And customers are not that generous anymore. In some clubs, I don't earn more with dancing than an average waitress in a pub. (Here I don't want to go deeper again that I'm doing it for the travel experiences not exactly for the money..) But all those girls they make extraordinary money, well, let's be honest, they do extra. With “clean” work, you can be lucky only sometimes, or keep a good regular customer with intelligent conversations or charm, but that's it. 

To read more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment