"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Thursday 26 June 2014

Boring, boring..!

Well, I must suggest that this is the most boring job I've ever had. I know that this is the time for football, beers and World Cup for lots of guys (I was no surprised when I read an article about the divorce rate increased 5% in China during these days) Our club is deadly empty. In every place can have 1 or 2 bad days, but nearly 2 weeks? And the World Cup hasn't been finished yet.

You can read more of my stories here

4 comments:

  1. hi Lindsay,
    nice blog you've got here - it is very interesting.
    (i just found your blog and was reading some of your stories.)
    so it seems that the world cup is more interesting than a strip club ...
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      Somehow I can understand, the club is open 6 days a week, any time of the year... :)

      Delete
  2. i just want to tell you that someone is reading your post.
    ...
    But you are not working every time in the club?
    Do you have regular customer?
    want to tell me more about your work?
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working in different clubs in different countries. In this way it's hard to get regulars but not impossible.
      Ask me anything you want to know..

      Delete