"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Little House of Fetish

I can not call me a prude woman. I had a boyfriend before that he loved me wearing stockings in bed. I didn't find it difficult if that makes him happy, why not. As I'm doing fetish modelling these kinds of desires are not unknown for me. And I don't know why but I noticed lately that guys with secret fantasies sooner or later open up for me and telling me or their dirty secrets. And I love those private dances when my customer only wants to give me foot massage or lick the heels of my shoes! But experience something extreme in private life, it's a different story..
First I was dating a guy and he liked the glossy, shiny hold-ups on me. For every date we had he arrived with a pair of black stockings. He knows I love the vintage style Agent Provocateur ones (I already have a whole collection of them) So we were dating for a while but one night after having sex he turned to me saying: “Honey, I love your legs in these stockings. But what if next time I'm gonna wear them?”

To find out more, go to my website.

2 comments:

  1. telling you the truth - every one has a habbit or fetish ...
    some admit to their partners - some just keep this as secret ...
    so you are a (un)lucky one getting know a glimpse to this ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky or unlucky, I take it as experience.. In fact, talking about sexual habbits is part of my job. Some open up easier to a total stranger than to their own partners.

      Delete