"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 15 August 2014

In the Land of the Vikings 2.

Well, my staying in Iceland gets to the end. Somehow I'm always sad when I'm leaving this country. I've never felt so close to Mother Nature like here. But one eye is crying and the other one is happy.
Here was a good experience of worship. Unbelievable for me that some girls can make any nice club a nightmare. When I arrived, some girls were waiting for customers on the top of the stairs. When they came up, they were ready to jump on them. Like piranhas! My jaw was dropped. I knew in some club girls like that but I never wanted to work there. One of the reasons why I don't want to work any club in London (girls work in the same style because they pay for the club to work there and they want to make sure they make money). The first week I was just sitting and watching the show. And I was just smiling when the one who jumps first on the customer started to complain about how the other girls catch the guys before her! Drama, drama...

If you'd like to know more, go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment