"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 10 October 2014

To my dear A.,

I'm writing here an open letter to say thank you for your wonderful friendship. We are in a different part of the World, our paths are not crossing often, but you are always in my heart. I'd like to say a big thank you for all your support, either way, it was financial or emotional. There were hard and difficult times in my life and I will never forget that you gave me a helping hand to get over with. I also say thank you for all your advice. I'm a bit stubborn sometimes to listen to anybody else but myself and I apologise if I did not follow them. But often they showed me the path I need to start to walk on and move forward.
You were with me almost from the beginning since I work in the night. You've seen me happy and sad, angry and disappointed, sometimes drunk. Thank you for listening to all my complains about other girls, my bosses and my crazy stories about stupid situations.

To read more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment