"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Tuesday 24 February 2015

BLOGGER NEWS

I just got this email from Goggle letting me know that

"We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content Policy that may affect your account.In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content."

Well, I don't think they take it as an educational purposes although I'd love to teach some people that we strippers are also humans..

But you still can have the access to it until 23rd of March. It might take a little time but then I will create another website. My email address heartbrokenstilettos@gmail.com is still available and I would love to hear any suggestions or ideas about further changes. 

With love,
Lindsay


1 comment:

  1. UPDATES FROM BLOGGER:

    We've received lots of feedback about making a policy change that affects longstanding blogs, and the negative impact on individuals who post sexually explicit content to express their identities.

    We appreciate the feedback. Instead of making this change, we will be maintaining our existing policies.

    So you still can continue reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete