"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Working on Special Events

There are some social events out there that bring more strippers in the town. Like the golf season in Portugal or the Sailing Week in Sylt, Germany. As a dancer you have to apply to book your place otherwise it will be too late. Like me now, in early March I applied to Monaco for the Grand Prix and it was already no free space. They said if someone makes cancellation, I can go but who would cancel such a moneymaker event? Never mind, I've worked already in Nice during the Monaco Grand Prix and during the Macau Grand Prix. They were a few good days moneywise. In Macau we had to wear a racer girl costume, it was quite funny. Previous year girls even made a promotion on the racing fields. Yeah, when I write or say I do promotion for clubs (when I don't want to give out details about my job) actually it's not a lie as I often do that, it's kind of part of my job.


To read more, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment