"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Saturday 2 May 2015

Why I prefer to work with men

I definitely prefer a male manager or boss over a woman. I work with other girls and indeed we are not always nice to each other, a woman who has power over the dancers can be more harmful than our nastiest colleague. Especially the ones who were dancers themselves before and now they feel superior because now they work behind the bar... Hallelujah! Such a big step on a career ladder! I had a quite bad experience in Oslo with the girl who works at the bar. I'm really not an ass-kissing person and she has had her favourite girls already, so I didn't even try to be nicer to her than it's required for a harmonious work relationship. But once we went down to the VIP area with my customer, and he took off his jacket and looked around if there is any hanger or something for the coat. I dared to ask the girl if we have any.


To find out more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment