"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Monday 25 May 2015

You CAN find a canary in this bird feeder

(Referring to those who think you can not.)

Someone told me that there is no possibility to find a canary in a bird feeder. I didn't know what he meant by that exactly and still don't know. Probably he was thinking that all strippers are the same and you can't find a nice, intelligent woman working in this industry. Maybe he just hasn't met one. Although some girls I worked with in these 8 years spent in Stripperland are very special persons. But to see this speciality, you have to dig a little bit deeper than the fancy costumes and perfume clouds around them. That's what I like about consummation. You have a good talk with the customer, not only jumping from table to table “Do you want a private dance? Do you want a private dance?” I'm not a canary, but not a parrot either to repeat myself a hundred times a night saying the same things. With a bottle of champagne you build up a conversation with the client and you get to know lots of interesting things about each other.

To find out more, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment