"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday 8 July 2015

What do you do in private?

“It's called private dance. So guess what? I'm dancing!”
“Ahh! Only dancing?”

I hate this question so much! My job is selling an erotic fantasy, nothing more, nothing less. So here it is what I'm doing in private (dedicated to the one who wished to read more fantasies on my blog):

You pay for the dance at the bar. When the payment is gone through I hold your hand and take you to the VIP area. I smile because I'm happy to tease such a handsome man! I open the curtains and there are a cosy leather sofa, some candles and soft music playing in the background. Everything is set up for a seductive mood.


If you'd like to read more, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment