"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Thursday 9 July 2015

When I grew up..

I told you before I always wanted to travel even as a kid. And I also wanted to be on stage as a model or dancer. I remember I was maybe 12 years old when I made some clothes and we were playing a catwalk show with my sister and the girls from my neighbourhood. (The short period when I wanted to be an astronomer and I knew the name of the nebulas, doesn't count here.) Then designing clothes became a part of the play. First I made them by hand, but later I learned how to use the sewing machine. Later I made my own clothes (and more importantly my mum let me wear them in school!) I even made a few for my friends too... Today I enjoy the great benefits of it when I design my costumes, although I never had a plan back in those days that one day I'll perform as a stripper.
 

To read more, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment