"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Sunday 20 September 2015

How men approach a stripper

My job is to approach clients, I keep it in mind. But different men, different rules. Some don't even bother to be nice, when he sees I'm going to his table, just lifts up his hand in the air showing I'm not welcome there. Others are talking to me for long minutes without buying me a drink and then they are surprised why I stop answering them or apologise that I must go to work. 
So let's see here what are the most behaviour of men in approaching a dancer.


If you'd like to read more, go to my website.


1 comment:

  1. yeah sadly this is the truth about human life - sometimes you see your people on holiday in other countries and they act as if they are in a zoo.
    Gladly you know how to handle them well ...

    ReplyDelete