"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Friday 30 October 2015

Greetings from Germany!

Just a quick update because I didn't write here lately:

The club where I work now, it reminds me of the first club I worked. A bit quiet but nice and relaxing. I like everything about it. The accommodation is just super, I have my own room with my own bathroom and kitchenette. I don't need to share it with other dancers. And I was shocked upon arrival when I saw the boss cleaning up the room for me, usually they just leave it as the previous girl left it, and I have to clean before I move in. Those girls who travel for work know it's very rare in this business. Dancers apartments are usually dirty and overcrowded. Here if I want to run around naked all day, I can do it. I'm by myself. (No, it's not boring! That's my well-desired peacefulness!)

If you'd like to read more, go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment